The eMarket for recovered nutrients developed within the project P-REX is now online. It is incorporated into the website of the European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform and waits for you to make use of it!
Watch and circulate - P-REX in 2 minutes in the following languages (EN with subtitles):
Do you want to be at the forefront of developments since you are already working or plan to work in the field of phosphorus recovery?
In the frame of the P-Rex project a summer school will be organized for master and PhD students as well as young professionals in the environmental sector. The programme consists of lectures, discussions, site visits, networking and will be rewarded with 1 ECTS.
The main topics will be:
· Fertilizer production
· European phosphorus flows: uses and losses
· Phosphorus elimination in the WWTP
· Use of sewage sludge and manure
· Technologies for recovery from the wastewater stream
· Sustainability of Phosphorus recovery
· Cost, Environmental impact, Product quality
· Showcase Switzerland: Regional Infrastructure, Technologies, Recovery scenarios, Panel discussion regional stakeholders and decision makers
· free course and visits
· accommodation to be paid by participants
· lunch in canteen to be paid by participants
Location and Organisation
The Summer School will be organized by the Institute for Ecopreneurship of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland. The event will be held at University facilities as well as close by external venues. Detailed information will be given after registration.
Application deadline extended until 31st of July!
If you want to participate at that event please fill in the application form by downloading it and sending it to the E-mailadress on the application form. We will contact you until 11th of August 2014 if you have been selected for participation.
Summer School of the European Research Project P-REX in Basel, Switzerland, 10.-12. September 201429.04.2014
Implementation of Phosphorus Recovery from Wastewater - Why and How?
A total of 55 stakeholders from 11 European countries, covering the value chain from wastewater treatment via fertilizer factory to farm participated in the P-REX workshop on “Recycled Phosphorus Fertilizer- Market Chances and...